— Quality Technology since 2004 —
awesome comics software! DOWNLOAD
A sophisticated comics word balloon editor and panel layout application for Mac OS X, Windows, Linux & more.
Production-quality comics layout has never been so easy!
You can throw out your rulers and lettering guides. With Balloonist v2.0,
you can add balloons, starbursts, narrations, and images,
all of which can be dynamicly moved and resized while
maintaining perfect text alignment. Control balloon rectangularness!
Control stem curvature! It's all here!
- Vertically orient Japanese & Chinese text
- Spread text across merged, tied & skewered ovals
- Support for Explicit Line Breaks
- Outputs to Acrobat PDF,
SVG, and the Clipboard for
to other illustration software like Adobe
- Full Undo support
- Gouache tool to replace text in existing comics
- Works with scanned-in fonts generated by programs like FontLab
- Variable balloon text margins
- Variable Zoom and Scaled Image Export
- Control font styles & drawing colors
- Drag 'n Drop-enabled Object Hiearchy tree
- Instantly fit panels to a page
- Move the gutters between panels!
- Exquisite levels of control over ruffles, prongs and stems
- Vary the rectangularness of
more information, read the product manual online,
or see the answers to frequently-asked questions.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later. The Mac OS X version is a
Universal Binary and supports both PowerPC and Intel processors.
-- or --
Windows, Linux or Solaris with Java 1.4 or later,
which often comes pre-installed. For more information, please
consult the product manual.
Front Page | Blog
| Manual | FAQ
The contents of this page Copyright 2007 Smith & Tinker's Technology, LLC